R.I. Hoop Coaches supporting Coaches vs. Cancer
Now this is a reason to come to breakfast!
Just a week before the start of the college basketball season, the four Division One head men’s basketball coaches in Rhode Island are coming together for a unique Tip-Off event. Ed Cooley (Providence College), Jared Grasso (Bryant), Mike Martin (Brown University) and Archie Miller (URI) have agreed to participate in a breakfast to benefit Coaches vs. Cancer.
The breakfast is scheduled for Oct. 28 at Wannamoisett Country Club in Rumford at 8:30 a.m. The four coaches will be part of a panel discussion on both the upcoming season and various issues facing college sports hosted by Kevin McNamara of KevinMcSports and WPRO Radio.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE TIP-OFF BREAKFAST
Coaches vs. Cancer is a national organization that works with the National Association of Basketball Coaches (NABC) to raise funds and help the American Cancer Society defeat cancer. Major events featuring top-flight coaches are held in Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Kansas, Syracuse and many other college basketball cities and it’s time Rhode Island joins the game! For over 25 years, Coaches vs. Cancer has raised over $115 million, uniting fans and their favorite college basketball programs in this important healthcare challenge.
A few keys to note:
- Your participation directly supports the Coaches vs Cancer program.
- Funds raised from the event will support the American Cancer Society’s life saving mission.
- Hear an exclusive preview of the upcoming season directly from our 4 Head Coaches.
- Treat your employees, donors, staff, etc. to a breakfast as a team-building effort!
- Tickets are $100 (Single); $900 (Table of 10); $1,050 (Table of 12)
For more ticket information, please follow THIS LINK . If you would like to pay by check, please contact Ellie Gamache at email@example.com and join us on Oct. 28!